Thursday, September 15, 2011

Here I go!!

I have figured out a few things in my life. Some too late, but that's for another post. One of the few things I've figured is that Facebook can be a great tool for communication, as well as catching up with old friends, family members, and sharing the crazy things that happen in our lives. I've seen it bring friends back together, families reconnect, and new friendships formed. I have also seen it destroy marriages, divide the once undivided, ruin friendships, and destroy someone's life with one click of a reply or post. But for the love of Pete, I CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY IN 442 CHARACTERS!!!!! So, that being said/shouted, I decided to take another run at a bloggity-blog. This blog is going to be a potpourri (which I do NOT like...it smells awful!) of topics. I'll have some Jesus in here, some topics about being a wife to David, being Mommy to Anna, Chris, Ethan, Jaime, and Carrie, and being a total food lover (but I'm not a food snob!). I'll have some funny stuff (I hope!), serious stuff, stuff about my hubby and kiddos, and stuff about my world and it's craziness! I am not the most computer-savvy person in the world, but as I figure things out, I'll add pictures, pretty backgrounds, and all the other bloggity blog stuff that makes it cute.





You may be wondering about the title....I am, too. Hence the name. I've been trying to come up with a name for a week now and just can't think of a good one. Chris said I should name it "Mr. Potato Head Across America", but I thought I might get slapped with a copyright infringement lawsuit for that one. Anna suggeseted, "In A Pickle". That makes me hungry. So, for now, it's "The Untitled Blog"....if I get inspired, I'll let you know. :D Happy Reading!!

1 comment: